Body Solid S2CCO ProClub Line Series II Cable Crossover 210lb Stack
Heavy Freight: The price includes curbside shipping to most locations within the 48 contiguous states. Please read our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.
Interchangeable cable handles provide an unlimited number of possibilities for all experience levels, and the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high, mid and low pulley exercises.
The S2CCO’s pull-up station offers multiple grip positions—including Body-Solid’s exclusive rock climbing grips.
With dozens of independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for frictionless guidance in all directions, the Body-Solid S2CCO is one of the most versatile and functional machines in the market today.
- 36 starting positions
- Fully shrouded
- 160lb, 210lb or 310lb weight stack available
- 2”x3” 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Includes: nylon cable handle, ankle strap and straight bar
- Back Rehab
- Circuit Training
- Combat Training
- Core Strength
- Fat Burn
- General Fitness
- Knee Rehab
- Lower Back
- Muscle Endurance
- Physical Therapy
- Shoulder Rehab
- Strength Interval Training
- Total Body
- Pec Fly
- Bench Press
- Incline Press
- Pull Over
- Upright Row
- Deltoid Raise
- Shoulder Press
- Standing Military Press
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pullup
- Close Grip Front Lat Pullup
- Wide Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown
- Bent Over Row
- Seated Row
- Shoulder Shrug
- Ab Crunch
- Knee Raise
- Oblique Bend
- Biceps Curl (seated)
- Biceps Curl (standing)
- Tricep Extension
- Leg Extension
- Leg Curl
- Outer Thigh Abduction
- Inner Thigh Adduction
- Reverse Fly
- Ankle Strap Leg Curl
- Ankle Strap Leg Abduction
- Ankle Strap Cable Kickback
- Ankle Strap Calf Flex
- Glute Kickback
- 191” L x 58 W x 99” H
- Product Weight: 917 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
- Full Commercial
- LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
- 3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Why Choose eGymWarehouse?
Whether you are furnishing a gym, or just making your home gym more suited to your fitness goals, choosing the right equipment requires consideration. Gym equipment is often expensive, large, and hard to return at other stores – meaning that your time is largely spent carefully tracking down reviews and weighing your options before you finally buy. At eGymWarehouse, we strive to remove the stress, make your purchase affordable, and offer you excellent customer service throughout the entire process – including long after you receive your purchase. Contact us at any time, and receive a reply within just a few short hours.
Our commitment to you stems from our founder’s love of gyms. As someone who has been lifting nearly his entire life in gyms across the nation, and as someone who truly understands gym equipment inside and out, his passion leads the way for our service. He has personally tried every brand sold in our catalogue, and can vouch for the quality and durability of every item we sell.
We offer financing so that you can meet your goals without breaking the bank, and our customer service team is highly trained to ensure that you get the best help possible. Our expertise, and our best price guarantee, help you shave days, weeks, or months off the search time. Come to eGymWarehouse for the fastest shopping experience that you can trust; but stay with eGymWarehouse for the fast and knowledgeable service, and the true desire to help you succeed.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. Please verify item type and color/dimensions. If you wish to make any changes, you would need to do so prior to your item shipping.
- The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system.
- As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
You are free to cancel without penalty or obligation prior to your order shipping.
LEAD TIMES FOR 2022
Please note due to the unprecedented shortage of raw materials to build all products, and significant global transit/port delays, nearly every manufacturer is running a lead time. Gone are the days of most items being in stock in the US (temporarily we hope!), hence due to market volatility we will allow all products to be backorders and not shown as out of stock. Please inquire for stock/delivery times on any brand. If you need to purchase a product soon, please do so ASAP as lead times are expected to increase in 2022. It is highly regrettable but out of anyone's control and we wish to be upfront about current market conditions so that you may plan accordingly.
THIS MEANS WHEREVER YOU INQUIRE ONLINE, THE LEAD TIME WILL NOT CHANGE AS ALMOST EVERY RETAILER SHIPS FACTORY DIRECT AT PRESENT.
Shipping Your Order
If your item is in stock:
- Your order ship within five business days from the order confirmation date.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight--delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.
- Please feel free to inquire if you do not receive the tracking information, since the email may sometimes end up in junk or other folders.
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods. We will immediately inform you if this is the case and obtain your permission to proceed.
Please note some custom orders may take longer than 5 business days to ship, as we need to ensure they are crated safely to avoid transit damage.
We will always do our very best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available, please let us know if you need rush service.
IN ORDER TO REMAIN IN COMPLIANCE WITH PAYPAL AND OTHER CREDIT CARD PORTAL POLICIES: DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED ONCE AN ITEM HAS ALREADY SHIPPED. ANY RETURNS THIS MAY CAUSE WILL BE TREATED AS A REGULAR RETURN PER OUR RETURN POLICY. PLEASE READ OUR FULL POLICY BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON QUALIFYING RETURNS.
The delivery instructions email will be sent to the same email address as the order confirmation email.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions email.
- Please read this email carefully as it outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
Please note it is a customer's responsibility to read this email and/or familiarize themselves with our Shipping & Returms Policy. Additionally, we highly recommend you check your junk or spam folder at all times.
Please read the instructions below very carefully as they pertain to refunds and replacements.
Inspect your purchase to ensure that it is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received. If your item(s)/box arrives damaged or short, it is very important you follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading)
- Note any shortage of items/boxes
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as well
- REFUSE DELIVERY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damaged"
In the event the damage is concealed (meaning the box looks good but the item within is damaged)--DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY and take pictures of the box as well as the product.
- Disposing of the box at any point or not following the above procedures annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box (all sides) and the product.
It is very important that any damage or shortages are:
- Reported within five calendar days of receipt of the merchandise, due to carrier insurance regulations and rules.
- If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit as new with a part or professional assistance.
In order to receive an immediate refund or replacement for concealed damage:
- You agree to hold onto the damaged item and not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by the manufacturer or by us.
- You agree to not dispose of the original box/carton the item came in.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 786-732-1080 and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.
Cancellations & Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. All purchases may be canceled at no cost prior to shipment. If there are any third party or carrier errors, you agree to let us help you resolve these in a timely manner.
Should you decide to cancel the order once it has already shipped:
- The item must be returned within 30 days
- You (the buyer) will be responsible for all shipping charges, including return shipping and any manufacturer restocking fees.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
- Depending on the specific item and manufacturer warehouse, a restocking fee may be assessed.
- **Please note not all manufacturers accept returns**--it is best to verify with us prior to placing your order.
- No returns permitted on any custom-built, or made to order items.
For those items that are non-returnable but arrive damaged, we will promptly provide a replacement at absolutely no cost to you pursuant to our Shipping & Returns Policy.
Because we cannot sell used items, all returned items must be in new and unused condition, including original packaging (please do not assemble or modify the product in any way).
eGymWarehouse provides complimentary shipping insurance with all orders; we want your purchase to be fully insured and protected while in transit. Shipping insurance allows a merchant to replace or refund an order that suffers damage due to shipping, at no cost to the buyer.
By accepting a damaged box and signing for it in "good condition", however, a customer acknowledge they wish to receive the order as is and cancel the right to any refund or replacement. Any box visibly damaged during shipping may indicate a damaged item within. This means a customer should always notate the damage to a box or item on the delivery bill, otherwise insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made. We know this is pretty straight-forward, but we are required to disclose it! :)
We strive for your 100% satisfaction. In the event we process an insurance claim for damage, please bear in mind that we will always provide a refund or replacement without you having to wait for the claim process to be over. In doing so, however, you agree to hold onto the damaged item until the claim process is over. Refusal to warehouse the damaged item means shipping insurance cannot be executed and voids the ability to provide refunds/replacements. This is common practice with all U.S. carriers (UPS, Fedex, etc) when processing insurance claims for refunds or replacements and does not in any way make you responsible for the delivery damage.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us a 786-732-1080 or at email@example.com and our professional staff will be glad to assist you.
All heavy freight orders are delivered "curbside", which is industry standard for all manufacturers. The shipping company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment, and deliver curbside via freight truck. All smaller orders are delivered via regular Fedex/UPS.
If you choose another type of delivery (such as Front Door Delivery for heavy freight items/machines), please retain the email confirming any alternate delivery method for your records. For your protection and peace of mind, any guarantee is only provided in writing and never verbally.
It is important to note that some deliveries may incur additional costs due to remote / hard to access / limited access locations. Although rare, we will promptly let you know if this is the case so that you may choose whether or not to proceed with the shipment.
What is Front Door/Garage Delivery?
When this service is requested on a shipment going to a business, the carrier will take the freight into the storefront for delivery. On a residential delivery, the carrier will take the shipment onto the property, or into the garage of the residence. They will not necessarily deliver inside the front door, but rather at the front door. Please note this is the case with any shipment from any company and is a carrier policy, not our own.
When a driver delivers to a specific room in a house or business (for example a basement or 2nd floor), the requested service is known as White Glove service. Since this is very time consuming, only specific shipping companies offer white glove service. If you require white glove service, please let us know.
Not all white glove quotes will be the same, since not all home deliveries are the same. Number of stairs, corridors, etc may require a different quote and we will let you know if this is the case.
All items purchased are represented on our site in as best a color scheme/description as possible, based on information relayed to us by the manufacturer. Colors, however, may vary slightly from what is shown based on the type and age of monitor the items are viewed on.
The item name and color is no different on our site than on any other site, and you agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.
No manufacturer allows returns based on colors; this holds true for any custom built items as well.
Blanket Policy Disclaimer
For any policy omission or clarification, the individual manufacturer policy will apply without exception. As policies are multi-faceted and constantly evolve, customer (you) and retailer (us) agree to defer to the manufacturer's shipping & returns policy in these instances.
Storage Fees & Delays
It is understood that by placing an order you are ready to accept immediate delivery of the merchandise. Should you need the merchandise to arrive on a specific date, this date must be relayed before your order ships.
If your order ships and you choose to delay delivery, the shipping company unfortunately reserves the right by law to return your merchandise to the manufacturer, or charge you storage fees. Generally, shipping companies will not allow your item to be stored on premises--for insurances reasons--for longer than 3-5 business days.
- If they return your merchandise to the manufacturer, you will be responsible for shipping both ways, as well as a restocking fee.
- If the merchandise is non-returnable and gets returned to the manufacturer (who thus refuses it), you will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- If the shipping company chooses to retain the item on premises and charge you shipping fees, you agree to pay such fees in full prior to the delivery of the merchandise.
In essence, please do not delay delivery of the merchandise, as shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
Freight Issues & Delivery Times
We will always do our best to ensure prompt delivery of your merchandise. However, freight delays may occur due to a carrier dock delay (Fedex, UPS, etc), carrier item loss, inclement weather, and many factors beyond our control.
We realize this is an inconvenience for you, however it is not grounds for cancellation. Freight issues may happen with any freight from any company across any state. You agree to allow the freight company to rectify the issue.
- Freight shipping is unlike regular shipping
- Freight delivery times are never guaranteed--even among the largest freighters--nor will we ever guarantee delivery on or by a certain date
- We may give you approximate delivery time frames, but never guarantees
- Freight companies may lose or misplace your item. This is rare and only affects a small minority of shipments across all freight companies.
In such event that an item is lost or delayed, you agree to allow the freight company and us to rectify the issue. We realize you want your item as fast as possible, but understand we also want to deliver your item as quickly as possible and we understand it isn't a perfect world and freight issues may arise.
IN THE RARE EVENT A CARRIER ISSUE OCCUR, WE WILL ALWAYS STRIVE TO RESOLVE MATTERS RAPIDLY FOR YOU. HOWEVER, SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER REGARDLESS, WITHOUT GIVING THE FREIGHT COMPANY TIME TO RECTIFY THE ISSUE, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A REGULAR CANCELATION AND HENCE FALL UNDER THE CANCELATION POLICY IE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING COSTS BOTH WAYS AND MERCHANDISE RESTOCKING FEES.
Is Free Shipping Offered Everywhere in the US?
Much as we strive to offer absolutely free shipping during our promotional periods, there are some locations where we cannot offer free shipping. These are usually states such as Hawaii and Alaska, but not limited to these, as well as locations with restricted access (ie islands, heavy metro areas, hotels), rural areas and neighborhoods, or locations which a carrier may deem remote or difficult to get to. Coast-to-coast shipping may not be covered under our free shipping policy, as we strive to obtain the fastest route to prevent item breakage and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
If you feel you are in such a location, please feel free to contact us to make sure. We will still provide a credit for shipping in these instances. If you place an order and we find that you are in such an area, we will immediately contact you with all available options.
In the event free shipping is not available for a certain item, this will be clearly listed on the product page.
Thanks so much for choosing eGymWarehouse!
eGymWarehouse guarantees the lowest price for an entire 6 months after purchase on all items!
For New Orders:
If you haven't purchased from us yet, you have two options to get the best price guarantee:
1. If you see the item on our website, order it today and we will guarantee it is the best price anywhere online for an entire six months after purchase. If not, we'll refund you the difference!
2. If you can't find the item you are looking for, or you want options or other custom additions not listed, call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will put together the lowest price quote you will find anywhere online, guaranteed.
Just email us at email@example.com with your Purchase Order Number after you purchase.
Our 100% Price Guarantees terms and conditions:
- The price guarantee is valid for up to an entire 6 months after purchase!
- Please purchase the item from us before requesting your Price Match
- Clearance or Special Promos, such as buy one get one free aren't eligible
- The item be in stock on the competitor's website
- The price match applies to online-only retailer ie. Costco isn't eligible
- Auctions or any kind of liquidator sites such as Overstock or eBay aren't eligible
- The competitor must be an authorized dealer and follow dealer MAP Policies
- The guarantee includes the total price of both item and shipping charges
- Any product purchased with a third party warranty service, such as Clyde or TimePayment, is not eligible for a Price Match. No exceptions.
- QuadPay or TimePayment transactions are not eligible
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on eGymWarehouse.com - Buy your gym equipment today and leave the rest to us!
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org